Important Safety & Handling Information
WARNING: Read all safety information below and operating instructions before using ClearStream TV, to avoid injury. Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, or other injury or damage to ClearStream TV or other property, thereby voiding any warranty.
Important Safety Instructions: Read and follow these instructions to use ClearStream TV safely.
- Do not use ClearStream TV near or under water.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other devices (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at the plugs and at the point where it exits from ClearStream TV.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Service may be required if ClearStream TV has been damaged in any way, such as when the power cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled into ClearStream TV, or ClearStream TV has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
ClearStream TV has no on/off switch. To disconnect ClearStream TV from power, unplug the power cord from the power jack. Make sure the power cord is always easily accessible. When connecting or disconnecting ClearStream TV, always hold the plug by its sides. Keep fingers away from the metal part of the plug.
ClearStream TV is an indoor product. Do not use ClearStream TV outdoors. Do not place near naked flame sources. Do not use ClearStream TV near water.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose ClearStream TV to rain, liquid, moisture, excessive heat, or naked flame.
Cleaning and care
To clean ClearStream TV, unplug the power cord and all cables. Then use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean ClearStream TV.
Do not make repairs yourself. Contact Antennas Direct at 1-877-825-5572 and ask a Connection Crew member for assistance.
WARNING: Do not attempt to open ClearStream TV or disassemble it. You are at risk of electric shock, and damage caused by disassembly is not covered by the limited warranty. No user-serviceable parts are inside.
Your ClearStream TV may be damaged by improper storage or handling. Be careful not to drop ClearStream TV when handling it.
ClearStream TV works best in ambient temperatures between 32° and 95° F (0° and 35° C) and can be stored at temperatures between -4° and 113° F (-20° and 45° C). While you’re using ClearStream TV, it is normal for the housing to become very warm while in use. The ClearStream TV housing is designed to transfer heat from inside the unit to the cooler air outside. Unplug ClearStream TV and let it cool before handling, and always install ClearStream TV in a well-ventilated area.