We receive many questions about how to cut, strip and/or terminate coaxial cable. Long coaxial cables are a pain to deal with and create a mess of wires in your home theater system. Instead of having to get a cutter and a stripper and a crimper, we have a tool that does all of these — The CoaxMax. You can make coaxial cable cuts with solid, reliable sealed connections and that look like you paid a professional installer to make them for you! Literally cut the cable cord with the CoaxMax!
- Includes 20 low loss, lock and seal compressing fittings
- Plus a handy wrench for F-Connectors
- Works with RG6 and RG6 Quadshield Cable
- Packaged in a sturdy plastic storage case
- Designed for both professional and home use
- Limited lifetime warranty